Frequently asked questions
How young do you start classes?
- Birth basically. We have Zumbini available 0 - 4 which is a music and movement class for bonding with guardian and child. Creative Movement begins at 18 - 2.5 and Dance and Tumbling at 2.5 years old depending on the child.
Do you offer adult classes?
- Yes. Adult Beginner Ballet and many levels of Adult Tap. We also offer Wellness Classes in Yoga, Zumba, TRX and hold Healing Events throughout the year.
What is your pricing?
- Pricing may vary based on the class you are taking. The basics are 30 minutes class is $45.00 per month, 45 minute classes are $57.00. This is for one class per week for a month. We are closed following the school vacation schedule. There is a once a year registration fee of $15.00. Most classes participate in the recital at the end of the year costumes are approx $60.00 including tights. You may opt out of the rectial prior to March.
What is the dress code?
- In all dance classes you child may wear any color dance attire. In all classes their mid drift must be covered. They may wear tights, leotard, biketard, leotard with bike shorts, leggings. A t-shirt for comfortable, but not too oversized for safety when learning skills. We sell all apparel and shoes at the studio. You may purchase where you feel comfortable, although our products are priced competitively with all outside stores. If they are not instock they will arrive with a few weeks from ordering.
Can I stop in and see the studio space?
- You may stop in and see the space and even have your child try a class on us. Please just contact us first and we can arrange for your FREE trial class.
Is there a sibling discount?
- There is a 15% sibling discount.